We will have two summer school sessions this year.
Elementary 1st Session
Wednesday, June 17 through Tuesday, June 30
Held at EP Rock and Willow River Elementary
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
- Note: There are no charges for these classes, except the 3-hour STEM class which has a $10 fee.
- Registration will open on March 1st – to register after March 1.
Elementary 2nd Session
Monday, July 27 through Friday, August 7
Held at all schools excpet Houlton and North Hudson Elementary
365体育官方网站 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
- Class times and details will be posted at the end of March. Registration will begin April 1st – to register after April 1.
- Lessons are held at the Hudson Middle School pool.
There will be 4 sessions of summer swim.
- June 16 – 26 (there will be no class on Monday, June 15)
- June 29 – July 10 (no lessons July 3)
- July 13 – 24
- July 27 – August 7
- The price for summer swim sessions are $10 for Levels 1-6 and $20 for Waders Sessions.
- Please note that registration will open on March 1st – to register after March 1.
Introduction To Kindergarten
An Introduction To Kindergarten class will be held during the second session of summer school. This is an opportunity for incoming Kindergarten students to participate in classes designed for children who may need additional preparation for Kindergarten. Factors to consider include the child’s maturity, previous experience in preschool or 4K programming, and the child’s need for support in transitioning or separation.
- Classes will be offered at all six (6) elementary schools. If there are not enough children registered at a particular building, families will be asked to attend an alternate elementary school.
- Registration will be available on April 1st.